Thursday, July 22, 2010

TOMORROW!

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while. Let's see... What's happened? Well, I did homework that week that everyone was gone. And then on Saturday (when they all came back) I went on another wonderful date with Brad. We doubled with Aaron and Caitlin. I love those guys! The whole group is just so much fun. I choose good friends. :) We had a photo scavenger hunt at the mall, went to the park and cut out hearts, ate ice cream out of the carton, and then heart attacked our choir teacher's house. haha! Tons of fun! A night full of fun, excitement, and surprises. (Good surprises) :) haha

School starts TOMORROW! OH NO! I'm not ready to go back. I need another week... or month. Yes, a month would sure be nice. :) I succeeded in finishing ALL of my AP summer work, just 10 minutes ago. Yeah, talk about procrastination. But I'm so relieved that it's over. I can focus on other things... well, not really. School is starting again. My life is over. haha

Dilemma #1!
I have succeeded in losing my backpack. :( I loved that backpack. I waited for YEARS to finally get one. I waited for the day that my parents would buy me a plain black jansport backpack. With one large pocket, and one small pocket. Small. Simple. Perfect. And now it's gone! I took it to camp and left it in the van. Well, it's not there anymore... So my dad took me to the store to get a new backpack. And I'm stuck with a guy backpack. That's what you get for going with dad I guess. But I'm picky with it comes to what I carry around. I'm going to have this thing all year! It has to be good! So, I'm stuck with a black aidas backpack. A total guy backpack... being worn by a girl. Joy.

Dilemma #2!
My journal was in my backpack. I had it since my 15th birthday. There isn't much written in there because I had switched journals during the school year. But, what there WAS, was really important. I had written my patriarchal blessing in it. All about my trip to the temple. Important things like that. And now it's gone. :( I have another journal I can write in, but I wish I had my other one. So sad!

Dilemma #3:
I'm hungry...

ANYWAYS... Thinking of the positives....
With school, not only comes schoolwork, but comes FRIENDS! :) I'm excited to see everyone again. See who's gotten taller, lost weight, gained some, cut their hair, or got every possible area on their face pierced. It's always an interesting reunion either way.

After getting my books Tuesday, Caitlin and I went SHOPPING! Definetely NOT my favorite activity. I actually really hate it. But, Caitlin made the trip quite enjoyable. And I found 7 shirts! SEVEN! Our "winnings"! haha That's a new record! After shopping we made a much needed trip to Panda Express. Love that place.

For mutual, we had a 4 ward dance lesson. They taught us all of the line dances that are commonly played. haha It was SOOO much fun! :) Just dancing around with Bryce, Emi, Aaron, Tanner, and Brad. Probably one of the best mutual activities I've been to lately. It was great to look over and see Reid actually dancing and Brad showing him how to do the steps... The GREATEST! :)

Tomorrow should be interesting. Normally they wait a few weeks but seminary is starting on the first day back. They're treating us to a breakfast. So, it'll be fun. Should be a good Friday.

Then on Saturday, my day is looking pretty boring. Parents are going to the temple, so I'm staying home to watch the "children". They're more like tornadoes, or blow horns. But, I'll watch them anyways. *sigh* Then Brad and I are going to practice for a song we're singing in church in September. I love the song, "Because He Lives". It's beautiful. :) And that night a friend is having a small back to school party. I'm not sure if I'm going yet, but maybe.

Well, there's your update :) Hopefully the first day at school goes well. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it!

3 comments:

TOOMBS!!! said...

i think i'm going to that party :)

Molly said...

Elizabeth's? really? I just need to ask my parents first...

familywithfivekids said...

good update miss molly. I hope your first day of school goes great. I'll miss you!