Sunday, July 11, 2010

Talkative Parents

I'm sure that a lot of you have had this problem. Talkative parents. Not only do they socialize NONSTOP! but sometimes they talk to people that you'd rather not them meet just yet. At least, I THOUGHT I didn't want my parents meeting them....

My dad seems to have built a habit of introducing himself to all of my friends. I thought that this would be embarrassing. He was going to tell them all of my deepest secrets! OH NO! There goes my friends... haha! But, actually, it's grown to be the opposite.

I like that my dad gets involved in my life and my friends. The fact that he's involved, but not overstepping, is very nice. My friends know who my parents are. And my friends parents know who they are. So, good thing...? I think so!

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

That is so nice, Molly. I do think your parents are nice to know and that your friends would like knowing them.

Atkins Family said...

You have great parents. And your friends are lucky to meet them.