Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Fun Night

Yesterday was fantastic! I decided to take a break from homework and spend time with friends. Caitlin came over at around noon and we decided to make brownie muffins! Scrumptious! If you don't know what they are, well, they're just how they sound. We just decided to make brownies in the muffin tray. haha! Unfortunately, they collapsed in the middle. So, it looked more like a crater than anything else. But they were still delicious!

We spent the rest of our time together looking at hilarious youtube videos. Have you ever seen Cory "Mr. Saftey" Williams? Or Mean Kitty? Oh my goodness. Those are sooo funny! You need to watch them... ALL OF THEM. Well, not all of them. Some aren't that good. But you get the idea.

Aaron came over at about 4pm and we all went to the movies. The plans changed about five times though. I guess that's predictable if you make them at the last second.... The first plan was "Grown Ups", then "Knight and Day". Finally we decided on "Eclipse". THAT was interesting. I really don't like those movies. I like the storyline, just not the overexposure that it's given. But, Aaron insisted we see it. So we respected his wishes.

We wandered around the mall and stumbled upon Borders. I found Caitlin's birthday present!!! I'm totally going to buy her that book. It was an activity book filled with ways to get over your ex. For example on of the pages said: Take this page and stab it with a pen.... Or another: Open to this page and scream into the book as loud as you possibly can.... This book was hilarious! Maybe I'll even buy one for myself.

I missed my friends. It was a great night!

2 comments:

TOOMBS!!! said...

.....lies!!

Caitlin Lorraine said...

So much fun :) You two are the BEST!