Sunday, February 1, 2009

Planning For Sophomore Year

School has gone by really fast this year. First semester flew by, and third quarter is already 3 weeks done. The freshman are starting pre-registration on the 5th for what classes we're going to take sophomore year. I'm really excited for the new school year. I'm still constantly learning about how the school works and where everything is. So, hopefully, next year I'll have a better idea of where to go and who to see about certain situations. I think that I'll be more confident next year about school, studying, teachers, and homework schedules.

There's a lot that will happen next year. I'll be in show choir and concert choir for one (YES! I'm really excited!). I'll be attending pre-zero seminary at 6am in order to take Algebra 2 zero hour. I'm going to be turning sixteen which means driving. Although, I won't be driving myself to school until after Austin graduates, he'll be a senior next year. I'll have to take the bus home on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays because Austin isn't taking a sixth hour class so he gets the car. Wow, I've got this whole thing figured out already and I still have about 55 days of school left!

Only a few more days until pre-registration and then everything will be finalized! YES!

No comments: