Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my Aunt Patty! Apparently, I'm supposed to say six random things about myself... Well, here it goes:

1. My favorite color is RED!
2. I wish people went to dances to meet new people and DANCE, instead of staying in their little groups and dancing with the same two girls over and over!
3. Right now, I'm actually considering being a dental hygienist.
4. My pet-peeve is when people think that choir is a "free elective"! UGH!
5. I try to have perfect handwriting!
6. I wish that I was more outgoing, just so that I could walk up to a random person, introduce myself, and not get embarrassed afterwards.

I'll add one more just for good measure:

7. I really need a new mattress.... hint,hint!

2 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

love number 7!

2pattyesque said...

Molly, MY favorite color is RED, too!