Thursday, January 22, 2009

Choir!

Okay... well I just have to say that Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best. I have my favorite class. Choir.... choir.... CHOIR!!!! I L-O-V-E it! Today we took pictures for a calendar that they're going to make. We took one serious, one funny, then a funny one for each section. GO 1ST SOPRANOS!!! Sorry, but I think that we're the best. It takes skills to sing a high C.... haha!

Right now I'm in Treble Choir. This is pretty much just a beginning choir for all of the girls at the school. The guys are allowed to move on up to an advance choir because there's less of them, I know it's not fair, but that's the reality. I heard that the auditions were coming up for the two advanced choirs (concert choir and show choir). I really want to be in show choir!!! I'll have four electives next year instead of two this year, because sophomores don't take a history class and me and Austin are going to take pre-zero seminary (AT 6AM!) and a zero hour at school. Well, I'm going to audition... and I'm going to see if I can get into both choirs. That would be so cool!

My electives for next year are going to be French 1, Health/Economy (those two classes are only a semester long), and the two choirs (if I can get into both of them). That's kinda what I'm aiming for at this moment. If I get a list of electives that are available, and there's something that's really interesting, I'll switch out one of the choirs for it.

I'm really not so happy about the 6am seminary thing. I'd have to wake up at 4:45! But, I love choir sooo much.... so it's all worth it! Right?

1 comment:

familywithfivekids said...

I didn't know you wanted pre-zero seminary? Do I live in the same house as you?