Sunday, February 22, 2009

March 22nd

On March 22nd at 7pm, I am officially receiving my young woman's medallion! I am sooo excited! So, mark you calendars everyone... and come see me. Two other girls are getting recognized also. Courtney (a laurel) has already gotten her medallion but didn't receive a recognition night, so we're recognizing her. Julia (a laurel) is getting her medallion. She finished her personal progress about a week after me. And then, me, a mia maid. Truthfully, I have no clue how this whole thing is going to happen. All I know is that I might have to share my thoughts on Personal Progress and how it has helped me in my life. That sounds easy enough. But, as to everything else, I have no idea. Maybe it'll be a suprise.... hmmm....

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

Molly, I'm really proud of you for finishing your Personal Progress and earning a medallion! Way to go! Lindsey needs to follow your example! She's working on it but has a ways to go. Thanks for the good example!
Aunt P.

Claire said...

Molly,
I too am proud of you!!
amazing as it may be, I too
have My young Woman's medallion!
One Of the few things I did right! Ü
I have never regretted it!!
Be Proud of your self and your hard work!
It is the young Women's version
of the Eagle!!!
Con- Grats
Love Aunt Claire