Monday, January 12, 2009

Personal Progress

I'm so excited! I've reached the point where I only have a few more goals to do in Personal Progress and then I will be DONE! I only have two goals for faith and my project; and two goals for Divine Nature and my project. I'm working on both projects as we speak. My faith project is reading the entire Book of Mormon cover to cover, something that I have not done before. And my Divine Nature project is planning and participating in the stake roadshow. I'm on the roadshow committee with three other youth from the ward, so we wrote the script, assigned parts, and we're in charge of a certain area in the roadshow (mine's blocking). I'm actually working on all four goals too. I'm hoping to finish before New Beginnings comes up on February 18th... I think that's the date... It's somewhere around there. My goal is to have all of Personal Progress DONE by FEBRUARY 7TH!!! You all can hold me to this goal. Check up on me then and make sure I have it done. Better yet, remind me a week before that I need to finish up.

I'm really excited to get my Young Women's medallion! YAY! I'm totally getting silver!

No comments: