Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Week In Gilbert

These past few days I've been spending the night at my friend Amy's house in Gilbert. They were kind enough to let me stay. We went to Sunsplash, a local water park, where I went on my first water slide!!! Whoo! At first I rebelled... but eventually they pushed me on and I had a blast. I ended up going three more times. It was a lot of fun but after 3 hours in the hot sun, we were wiped out. We went straight to bed.
The next day we went to their ward party for the Fourth of July. We were in the blazing hot sun for about two hours when we finally decided we would just walk home. I ended up taking a two hour nap after that. The sun was taking away all my energy.
That night Amy's family members came over to celebrate the holiday and they had a big barbecue. There was so much food they probably have enough left overs for a month!
Let me just say that I had sooo much fun there! I hope I can go back soon.

2 comments:

PARKER KALAEKOI KAM said...

Your very first waterslide. Wow you managed to make it 14 years without going on one-pretty impressive.

p.s. thanks for being a good friend to natalia at camp!!

♥Amy♥ said...

Molly you are soooo awesome!! I had a blst with you and im really glad that you could come visit me!!