Saturday, July 19, 2008

High School!!!!




Hey everyone! Friday was my FIRST DAY of high school! I was looking through my pictures on the computer and saw these pictures of my friends that went to Disneyland with me. I realized that only three of them were going to the same school as me... and anothers were going to different schools or moving. Ohhhh..... how sad!!! But, I've realized what high school is all about. It's about making new friends. As I was sitting at home today, thinking about how my first day at school went, I realized that I was so terrible! Looking back, I can think of several people in my classes that didn't know anyone and were sitting alone. I could've introduced myself or something!
Other than that school was boring. The teachers were nice.... I guess. Lunch was boring, it was hot outside, and there was a lot of homework. It was a typical school day. Everyone is always saying that high school was the best time of their life. Well, from what I saw the other day, it's pretty boring. But, who knows, things could change once the school year begins.

2 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

Good for you Molly to have a desire to reach outside yourself and think of the feelings of others, that shows a lot of maturity. Enjoy high school!

Ragan Audrey♥ said...

Yay!! :]
molly! i like your little blog thing.. mines so lame! haha. im so glad we go to the same school! :]
See you there! ;]