Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp!

Here are some of the girls from our ward and Valencia Ward just being silly!!! I was being smushed because of all the girls sitting on me!!! (ouch...)
Us showing off our muscles!!! (Well, at least I am...)
This is all of the 3rd years at camp. You can see me and Kellie (in the green shirt) doing our super hero poses.
That's me!!! You can see my mouth full of braces.... I should be getting them off in about 2 days!
My dad came and gave us a talk on Thursday afternoon. He brought pictures and chocolate!!! YUM! YUM! I loved his talk!

It rained the whole entire week... but we were lucky that it didn't rain during any of our activities. Girls Camp was a BLAST and I think it was my favorite year. But, my favorite part of camp was testimony meeting when all of the girls from our ward (and Valencia Ward... the ward we broke off from) bore their testimonies. It was really spiritual.

2 comments:

♥Amy♥ said...

you're ward isn't that small... Ok it kind of is. Thats soo exciting though that you are getting your braces off! my friend hayden just got hers off yesterday and my freind cassidy is getting them on today!!

PARKER KALAEKOI KAM said...

hey molly,
its me natalia. well i was just looking at your blog and its cool. um well i have a cell phone again. you can call me but after 6:12 p.m because thats the time i get out of school. but my number is (520)301-9561. ill be looking foward to your call. bye-bye.