Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kidney Stones

When we were at Girls Camp this past week we got a message saying that my dad wouldn't be coming up for testimony meeting. They didn't say why, but we didn't think it was a big deal. Well, on the way home, my mom called my dad and got some shocking news. My dad had been in the ER that night because of kidney stones. They had just come up so suddenly! I didn't know what to say! He said that he didn't want us to miss our testimony meeting to come see him, so he didn't call. We wouldn't have cared!!! I would've come down in a heart beat. He called Brother Peterson from church and he took him to the hospital. We are so thankful that Bro. Peterson would do that. Well, my dad is doing better now. He's on his meds and off the sugar.... I find it so funny because when my dad said he had to lay off the sugar, this line followed: "It's gonna be a sad life..." HA HA!

No comments: