Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just Blogging it Out

What do you do when it seems like there's nothing else? BLOG.
But what to write???

Well, I could start out by updating you on my life since I last posted. That last advice I asked about: I figured out what to do! I don't know why it was so hard for me either. After more months of sitting back and watching, I realized how much this was hurting me. Was I gonna let this one indecisive guy take control of my emotions like this? NO! So... it was as easy as walking up and saying, "What's going on? Cause I'm really confused right now." And it was solved the next day by this wonderful guy asking me out.
Now, how did he do it? That's a great question to ask. Let me fill you in. Guys out there? Take notes.

It began with a note. Yes, a note. Now, if you just saw this note you'd be thinking, "Really? This guy has no class whatsoever. He's gonna ask me out... through a note. Ew." But this was not just any note. It was a game, and the note was the instructions. WHOA! Alright, opening this note (and yes, jumping a little inside) I pulled out my instructions for the day.

I was required to open the first of many notes during my second period class. (And if you know me, you'd know that I'm an extremely impatient person.) But I overcame the struggle.... At the beginning was a rhyme, hinting me to someone holding the next note. Now, these were EXTREMELY clever. Not just clever. HILARIOUS! hints. And at the bottom of the note? There was a paragraph saying some of the things that he liked about me.

The last note I received hinted to go to Brad. So, gaining the courage to confront this suitor and finish the game, I went for it. Brad handed me a card and inside were three hearts: red, purple, and black. Of course each had a meaning. Red: Girlfriend. Purple: Just friends. Black: You want NOTHING to do with me. I almost gave him the black heart as a joke, but it wasn't found (where it went, hmm... that's still a mystery. He later told me he didn't put it in there because he didn't want me to pick that option. haha!) Of course I handed him the red heart and then, getting down on one knee, Brad asked "Dearest Molly of mine, will you be my girlfriend?" How could anyone resist THAT?! OF COURSE!

And thus, that day, September 8th, was the best day ever....

1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

I had heard the story but now I can say I read it. What fun with the notes.