Thursday, October 7, 2010

For ME.

A lot of people see blogs as a way of communicating with family and friends, sharing their news, or telling people about their lives.... Not me. Well, I use it for those same reasons, but even more so as a way of organizing my thoughts. Most people just "write it out". However, I prefer to "BLOG it out". Probably due to the fact that I type sooo much faster than I write and it's easier to get my thoughts down quickly.

Have you ever been bored out of your mind? So, what do you do? Play a movie! And then, suddenly, you get really tired.... Why is that?! You were completely awake 5 minutes ago! And the movie really isn't that bad! WHY?!

It's research time....

1 comment:

2pattyesque said...

I think the main reason is you want to be doing something else other than what you are doing. Somewhere deep in your subconsciousness, you have something else in maind that you would rather be doing. OR, you're not getting enough sleep. :0)