Thursday, February 24, 2011

Starting Fresh

This weekend, I've decided to relax. Make a few changes. Just be completely... me.

I'm going to dye my hair, paint my nails, clean my room, finish up old homework, go shopping, read a book. I want to spend the weekend getting back to the old Molly. The one that isn't so stressed and worried all the time.

With the Children's Show and West Side Story rehearsals and performances taking up all my time, boy troubles, church callings, and the business at home... I think it's time to take a step back. The stress has gotten to me. This is one of those moments when you wish that you could go to the mountains or on a long drive by yourself for the weekend to just take in the sunshine and think things through.

Believe it or not, I like to be alone sometimes. At school and with my friends, I'm crazy. I love being social and talking to people. But once I step through the school gates to go home, sometimes I just want time to be by myself. Time to think and reflect. Time to see what I did wrong, or could have done differently. And also time to see what I did right.

But sometimes there isn't anything I can do... Except relax. And this is one of those times.

No comments: