Sunday, March 15, 2009

so busy

I thought that spring break was going to be relaxing.... WRONG!

Last week the family went on vacation to California and went to Legoland and Knott's Berry Farm. It was so much fun! But now, it's back to reality. I've got loads of work to do. With schoolwork and my YW medallion recognition night coming up here's a list of what I have to have done by Sunday.

1. take a picture of myself
2. create seven displays for each of my value projects
3. write a little "talk" about each of my projects
4. write what the Personal Progress program means to me and how it's changed my life
5. bake brownies
6. come up with a good time to have a Mia Maid presidency meeting
7. get started on making a dress for my English class
8. write two paragraphs for an essay in English
9. do 14 hours of community service by May 1st
10. get my hair cut and colored
11. get started on my presentation on Jane Austen (man, I have a lot of english homework to do!)

And last, but DEFINATELY not least:
12. I was just asked to give a talk on Sunday on "Magnifying Your Calling"

I have to get all this stuff done by.... SUNDAY???!?!?! That's impossible!!! AHHH!!!!!