Saturday, March 28, 2009

8 More Weeks!

I only have 8 more weeks of school until FREEDOM! Can I get a "WHOO-HOO"!?! I'm so excited for this summer. No homework and Girls Camp! I went on our 4th year pre-hike/sleepover this weekend. We hiked six miles (3 miles uphill and 3 miles down). It was so much fun. I was great to get to know all of the girls that I'll be going on the hike with. But, I was kinda upset with the number of girls that showed up. There are supposed to be about 25 girls in my year level, but our numbers have drastically decreased to about 12. Why are they all leaving?! WHY?! But, I guess that's the reality of going on a two night hike. We're supposed to be going about 12 miles total with huge backpacks. But we'll have about two and a half days to do it. We should be fine. I'm so excited!

I have two presentations coming up in April. The two are for history and english. I need to get started on those! My problem isn't getting the information piled in the time limit. It's trying to make it entertaining that I have trouble with. I always seem to bore my classmates to death and I feel so bad. History and English is so boring though! AHH!!!

Oh, I still need to find a dress to wear that looks like Jane Austen.... ugh.

No comments: