Thursday, October 16, 2008

Updating!!!

Well, tons of people are bugging me to update my blog... so here we go..... 

Well, nothing is really going on with me. I've been busy the last few days just doing homework like any other good high school student. I have a big essay coming up in my honors World History class about church in the Middle Ages and its influence on then and now. It's supposed to be 750 to 1000 words long. That's about 6 or 7 paragraphs, I guess. I'm really not that concerned about it; on the last essay I wrote, I recieved a 94%! So, it should be fine.

One of my friends invited me to go to a concert in Pheonix called Phocson... (I really don't know how it's spelled) with her. But it just so happened to be on my birthday, DECEMBER 5TH!!! And my parents already bought tickets to see a play at the Gaslight Theatre, so, as much as I wanted to go, I said no. Truthfully, I'd rather spend the night watching a play with my parents and having a relaxing night, than going to a loud, crazy concert with friends. Not to offend them if they read this!!! Sorry guys!!! Hee hee!!!!

 I really can't think of anything else new at this exact moment. The only thing that I can think of is the fact that I really want to go back to my old middle school and visit all of my old friends. Oh, I miss them all so much! But, they're all coming to high school next year... so I only have to wait for a little bit longer. YAY!!!

See ya! Hopefully this was enough of an update for you guys!

No comments: