Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hero for a Class Period

I am now a hero! Well, just for my fourth period World History class. We got the grades of our essays back and I got a "D"!!! Can you believe it? Well, I didn't study that hard... so it's not that suprising. But ANYWAYS I got a "D"! 

So, I took it home and looked over my mistakes (just like any good student would). And I noticed that there was one tiny... no.... HUGE problem in how my teacher graded it. I don't really feel like explaining it right now... but let's just say she counted up the points wrong. I would have actually recieved a "B"!!!! OMG!!! This was a big moment!

I went in during class and I asked some of my friends what they got on their essays and if I could take a look at them. They said yes, and I showed them what was wrong. I told them their correct score and (of course) they were pretty excited. I then went and told Ms. Cassidy what happened and she announced to the class that everyone's test was graded wrong. I raised up everyone's score about 2 letter grades! Whoo!

I got a "B"!!!

3 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Way to go Molly. Your Great!

familywithfivekids said...

super job Molly!

2pattyesque said...

Molly, I think you should have received extra credit for discovering the grading problem! :-) Keep up the great work! Aunt P.