Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random News

This past Saturday, I spent the day babysitting my brothers while my parents went to the temple. Or course Austin was there, but it was kind of like I was babysitting him too... Ha! This is Ryan eating some grapes. I asked the three boys to pose... and this is all they gave me. Oh well, it will have to do.
As some of you know, my dad has gotten his own motorcycle. I think it's hilarious when I tell people he got one and then they say, "Oh. Well, don't worry. It's probably just one of those mid-life crisis things..." Ha! Ha! Isn't that funny? Why can't a grown man own a motorcycle? Who knows what's going through their minds.
While babysitting, the boys wanted to do a race... okay, I didn't participate. BUT I did act as the ref. They were JUST FINE with that! Here's Reid in the lead at the very beginning.
Reid's showing off his... well, what used to be... grapes. He ate the last one before I could take his picture. The little stinker!
Oh! And last, but not least, here's Chase.... swallowing a grape....

Nothing new has really happened at school. I'm still adjusting to each teacher, but everything's fine. One thing that surprised me was when I was in World History today and my teacher asked for another copy of my research essay. I asked if something was wrong.... and she said that her dog got it and tore it up! Talk about a "dog eating your homework"!!! Now I have to print off another copy. Oh well, it's only life.

1 comment:

familywithfivekids said...

That is so funny that your TEACHERS dog ate your homework! I love it!
You did an amazing job with the boys and thanks for reading to Ryan last night!
Love you!
Mom